Wednesday, October 10, 2007

self : why ib art.


my name is alexander kessler and i am a junior (g.11) at prem center international school in chiang mai, thailand. i am 16 years old and i am from a mixed culture background. i chose to do ib art as a higher level subject because it will have a great influence on my future and what i want to do with my life after high school. i want to do fashion design and fashion photography because that form of art to me, is astonishing. beautiful clothes on beautiful people, what more could i ask for?

i have always been interested in the arts since i was younger, i loved to copy my favorite cartoons and paint them. however, i have only recently begun to realize my interest in the fashion side of art, and the life that comes with the fashion industry makes me even more exhilarated. flicking through vogue and harper's bazaar makes me want to graduate NOW.

No comments: